REVO Rapid Accelerated Curing System Mobile Cart – Compact. Flexible.
- Up to 80% More Paint Shop Throughput
- REVO Accelerated Curing Systems allow you to do more high-quality repairs in less time. Using short wave electric IR technology, the revolutionary systems cure filler and coatings quickly from the inside out. Curing time for both prep and paint phases of repair can be reduced by hours, freeing up your technicians to complete additional repairs. Plus, it easily installs within existing shop footprints and uses significantly less energy.
- Easy-to-Operate Controls
- Simple-to-operate, high-tech controls make consistent, high-quality results easy. The painter can easily select from preset programs for all of the fillers and coatings your shop will use. Sensors on the REVO Rapid detect temperature and distance to achieve the perfect cure. Once the set temperature is reached, the bulbs will pulse to control and maintain temperature. This also extends the life of the bulbs and saves energy.
- Cure Two Panels & Substrates at the Same Time
- With the dual-cartridge REVO Rapid, you can quickly cure filler and coatings on two different vehicles or panels at the same time. The premium REVO Rapid model (MC2) has dual sensors and each cassette can be individually controlled. This allows you to safely and efficiently cure two different substrates, such as a plastic bumper and a steel door, at the same time.
- Quick Heating & Cooling Times
- Lamps reach temperatures of up to 2,000?F in less than a second. Cooling fans on REVO Rapid cool down the system in seconds. The system can be turned on only when needed and is safe to touch shortly after being turned off.